BUONE VACANZE

Bene dopo aver scritto molti post, insieme al blog mi prendo una piccola pausa per ricaricare le energie e tornare con post ancora più interessanti (almeno spero) verso fine mese






Buone vacanze a tutti,  a presto con nuovi post!!!

Commenti

  1. Buone vacanze, serene, rilassanti e ricche di tutto quello che necessiti!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Brevi e molto intense, da ieri sono rientrata in ufficio e stamattina dovevo ritirare un libro alla Mondadori e v isto che c'ero me ne sono acquistata un altro...io e i libri una lunga storia d'amore!!!

      Elimina
  2. Enjoy every single moment of your holiday and soaking up that well-deserved downtime! After pouring so much energy into writing all those wonderful posts, stepping back to recharge is the absolute best thing you can do. Since "towards the end of the month" is just around the corner, I'll be right here ready and excited for whatever stories you share when you return.

    How have you been spending your quiet days offline?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Let's say the holidays started with a loss (our little dog Ariel passed away), but I know this will be the home where I'll say goodbye to the most furry friends. But I also know all the love they received, and having the garden means I can let them rest forever nearby me. But life goes on, and I went about things normally: a few training walks, some swimming, lots of reading and relaxing (waking up without an alarm is a real luxury)!!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento