FASHIONEDI': COSMOLLE

 

A new year is began and I am quiet sure that in every list of good goals for the year, there is the voice “more exercise”. I have the same goal too.

However a friend of mine invited me for a walk/hike in the wood near our homes and believe me I love walk in the nature, but that day temperature were really cold and I had two serious problems. First of all temperature was cold and also if I love walking with cold teamperature isn't always a nice experience, second also if I've selected warm clothes I found myself like “Michelin's man” (if you've seen Ghostbuster movie, you know what I am talking about). So after came back at home, with agood cup of hot tea and laptop on my legs I searched for something nice to look, comfty to wear and warm.

Cosmolle resulted the best deal, comfty, stylish and warm all at once.











https://www.cosmolle.com/products/airwear-long-sleeve-high-waist-legging-set

I selected black version of long sleeve legging set , but same model is available also in othe color like light blue or light brown. If you want to know more about it or discover new model, go on the website and you'l find answers to every question you have. However I want to share with you because my opinion about it is positive. Clothes are perfect from early morning until late night, for sport session but also for daily life, infact you can wear this pair f pants with a blazer and you're been perfect to start your journey at work.

Turning back at he beginning of the article I must to confess that I prefer walk instead running because I have a problem, I don't know why but I can walk for hours and I am ok, while after a minute of run I am already tired, plus last time I have tried to run at least five minutes I must to confess I haven't right bra for exercise. I say I need to buy one and then I don't buy nothing because I dont' find what I am looking for, so I've thought to see if Cosmolle could be right deal also this time.

I was right, also in this case site is been a really good discover. I'm a size 12 and isn't always easy and nice find a good bra, some are to thick, other too small and other ugly, so if you ask to every woman, what is looking for, she reples that is looking for the most comfortable wireless bra, I've searched, looked all the images and there are really good deal. My eyes are been captured from this model, nice, simple and light. Plus model in the pic is curvy as mine, that is a plus.












https://www.cosmolle.com/collections/bra/products/airwear-wireless-3d-enhance-bra?variant=40053022916697

Last but not least, I want to share some information about this bra: is eco-friendly and skin loving,

  • Breathable and keeps shape - even after 100 washes.

  • Enjoy the unbelievable wireless support, get smoother sides and invisible lines with no seams, only made possible with 3D printing technology.

  • So comfy...like you're wearing a cloud day in and day out.

  • Collagen-infused. Helps soften and improve the skin’s elasticity - aka no sagging.

  • Wearing them sleep, WFH, workout, go out 

Also bra is available in several colors, I love underwear black but maybe I'll try something in a new shade. I have an other hike planned for this month, but now I am sure that next time I'll have the right clothes for every temperature I'll meet and I will be stylish. I suggest to do shopping here to you too!!!



Commenti