RE-CHARGING BATTERIES

I had 2 afternoon completely free from kids or anything, so I must to admit that on first day I was excited and bored at the same time, but after a while I understood how precious were these days , with busy life is a necessity find time for ourself, so I used my free time to do serious declutter into wardrobe (I must still to finish) and into my book's collection, find material for DIY projects(handmade greeting cards are coming) and I've read (oh yes my mind loved these moments) and yes I watched also some tv but honestly I don't watch a lot and I'm been surprise to see nice shows like Fringe in the afternoon. We can talk a lot about how is amazing Joshua Jackson right?

I love to read and I'm an avid reader but last books I''ve read disliked me, I found them quiet boring so after last word I put directly into box for thrifty store, sorry I'm going to keep only books I love read millions of time finding them great every time...now Iì'm reading last Chiara Moscardelli's book and I am finding It nice, her principal protagonist is worst version of Bridget Jones and I love It because is real come on we all thought we were most unlucky of her, we can admit It!!!



I already planned my weekend, infact I'm going to have a cofee date with my friend Samantha and I need to buy last Christmas gift-yes I can achieve my goal to end Christmas shopping in the first week of December- repair  couple of winter coats and I'm going to have another couple of coffee dates on saturday during my day trip in Rome. SAturday will be a busy day, infact I will attend a meeting with Reverend's in the morning , a quick lunch a coffee inthe afternoon and the I can lose myself in the Art show "LOVE", then on sunday after or before church I'll go to VOTE for this referendum and I've clear what I must to do!!!

How do you recharge your batteries?


Commenti