This past week is been busy and intense, but I'm glad I had a complete day to spend with my friend Samantha and an afternoon spent with family, quality time matters...
As I said I am in love for the Eternal city, during this past week I've bought 3 books and only today I've started to read the first called "The lovers' guide to Rome"by Mark Lamprell, I loved cover, title and I am liking, but I am only on first chapters...however I really recommend to spend at least one day in Rome and you'll be agree with me!
I enjoyed this day trip in Rome, discovering new corner and falling in love for old view, honestly I loved the view from Pincio and the cafe in side Villa borghese park!
For this week I'm going to spend almost all weeknights at home reading relaxing, dedicating time to myself, wrapping gifts and writing greeting notes (handwritten of course), plus I want to sahre with you a lovely contest by a blogger that I love, Manolo, if you visit his instagram page you'll love him at first sight:P however if you have a great recipe to share do it here. I'm still deciding what t make and find time to dedicate to kitchen, but if you read his blog you love every single recipe:D and if you are thinking tha tis also a nice guy, I am agree:P!!!
I've done some shopping I am on a budget but I gifted myself with a new black maxi bag (€12.95 from Piazza Italia), a pair of black flat shoes (€10 from H&M) and a midlenght black skirt perfect from morning till late night (€29.99 from Tally Wejil in Rome) but everything was on my approved shopping list and I still have leftover money for fun stuff:D
I am in a positive mood, I want to do at least one act of kindness daily and I want to keep my face smile always, I tend to see glass half full, but I found this quote and I thought that it was perfect for me:
- The most I've spent this past week was on: day trip in Rome and weekòy shopping but every items I ìve bought was on my approved shopping list and worth every single cents I've spent so I can say it is beena good week!
- Today I feel Ok towards money because:I earned a little extra working some hours in the cafe and I respected my weekly budget also if Rome is a real temptation with thousand of great shops, but being on a budget I'm been good keeping budget undercontrol and still having money for fun stuff.
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending wuality time with family and friends, nothing is better of real talks and great laughs without phones between us
- I will consider this week a success if: I'll keep myself focused on personal goals and projects
- Weekly goal: find at least 10 minutes only for myself every day, finding time for ourself is something precious!!!
How is been your week?