This past week is been busy as usual quiet busy with work but I had a couple of afternoon completely free from any kind of work so I called my friend Samantha and we did some Christmas shopping, infact I needed to buy Barbie Mermaid for Reverend's daughter (and hopefully I found right model) and Samantha needed to buy some cookie cutters so we bought what we need took a quick coffe on cafe "le delizie di Napoli", if you are spend a day in terni you need to syop and try this bakery cafe every bite is amazin...However we decided to go in the centre and we walked and do serious window shopping, then we needed some relax so we opted for hot tea, we choosse Strawberry&Mango favour, great choice....nothing is better of real talk with your friend...
I had a weekend free so I decided to spend a day in Rome to see the Love art show then I've spent sunday in the curch, ok before church I went to Vote and I haven't problem to say that my vote is been for NO, I studied all and was a mass of chaos, really my room is more tidier instead this reform, who voted Yes or decided to don't go to vote or not had and still has good reasons...Luckily we can say what we think and I'm really glad about It...
Next weekend I will be busy with work in the cafe but I must to admit I am little bit sorry about the fact I cannot attend 2 interesting event, one in my hometown and one in my Region, but working until friday and having already weekend busy...this is why I'd like to have the gift of ubiquity...infact on saturday nnear my church there will be a free course for adult about Essential oils and until 12/11 on Bastia Umbrs there is Expo Regalo, this is a show that I'd like to attend from a couple of years but I'm always busy with work...maybe next year!!!
For this week I'm going to reorganize better my second desk, with last shopping is a mess of ribbons, wrapping paper, decorations, material for diy and other things so is necessary re-organize this space better...I will send out little Christmas gift ahead for a friend of mine that is living in Parma, I already prepared all the material I need, I'm going to spend weeknights at home, reading and relaxing...I love this time of the year but I need to relaxt in the evening and with cold temperature there is nothing better for me that a good cup of hot tea!!!
- The most I've spent this week was on: my day trip in Rome, but I must to say the trip worths every single cent I've spent. Rome is a magic city and I love It every time because I discover new places or details every time
- Today I feel Ok towards money because I will have extra income this week that will go directly into bank account but I'd like to find remote side hustle to increase the extra this month, but for the moment I'm happy about I am taking budget under control
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: afternoon with my friend Sammy, nothing is better than real conversation in fron of a good coffee/tea and I loved meet again some friends in Rome
- I will consider this week a success if I will re-organize my second desk and will add some gym to my daily walking with dog
- My song of the week: If you watched Sister Act 1 &2 you probably loved every song and there is one that is been used also for advertising, I will follow him, It is amazing an if you don't remember this is a video from the great movie...I recommend to watch boths!!!
How is been your week?