BEAUTY TREATS AT HOME

I was talking with some friends and we were all agree that have some time to dedicate completely to ourself is a little gift but with our busy lifes is a little bit complicated to find time and if you are on a budget think that is a "too expensive", but if why don't try to find daily some time to dedicate to yourself directly in your home?

I was reading November issue of NAtural Style magazine and I found a very interesdting article about How to re-creat a SPa directly in your home and I choose my favorites:

  1. Under cream use oil: during winter our skin became dry so is better to put oil before facial cream
  2. Sweet scrub: Use a soft scrub on your humid skin optin for ingredient like jojoba
  3. Detox drink: ok is official most of us gain weight during Christmas, yes is the most hard time of the year for our stomach like weddings and other ceremenoies, so a good ideais make your Detox drink with 2 slice of fresh ginger, water and lemon juice, drink it daily!
  4. Lose centimenters with teas and coffee: use cream at least once per day (the best would be in the morning and in the evening)cream that have caffeine inside, Great option is add exercise like swim, bike, gym with specific workouts for belly, butter, legs & co.


As I wrote I'm really interested into homemade and I'm taking notes about How to make natural soaps, for this year I will gift natural homemade soaps that I've bought from a local artist and other things bought from my friend Roberta...so for friendship I received good discounts so my Christmas gifts are been real deals!

I was talking with my friend that I'm going to have a sort of shopping ban in January still having a good social life, they said that is a mission imossible well this summer I proved that they were wrong so I am going to prove It again in 2017!!!

However any kind of tips for beauty treats at home?

Commenti

  1. I think it makes a lot of sense to set aside time for yourself. For me it's right before I go to bed when I scroll through news stories and just read whatever I happen upon. It's nice to have that little time to myself in the day, and I can always count on it.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento