ART SHOW: LOVE

All you need is love is a song while Love is all you need is love is a movie with Pierce Brosnan really nice if you are interested to watch it, but on 3rd of December I decided to spend an enire day in Rome because I was going to attend the art show called "Love", well I attended a interesting meeting/reuinion in the church in the morning and after lunch I asked some informations to arrive to Chiostro del Bramante in Rome, I used google maps for a while but then my smartphone decided to die, my battery was off so I used the old methd: asked informations to real people saying Please & thanks adding always a smile...
This a detail of a fountain in Rome

When I paid my ticket (€13) gentle youths asked which voice I wanted for audioguide (it is included with the tickets), ok I must to confess I wanted David&biagio at the beginning but they say no because It was for kids so in the end I opted for Coco, very very good choice:P
During my walks into the art show most people had their smartphone making pics because It is possible and share with #chiostrolove or #chiostrodelbramante, but with my phone off I loved this time to relax and be really focused on the art show... 
Early bird to take train:D

I can say one of my favorites part are on room 3 but it is been a lovely show and I really recommend to visit this art show because is very interesting and I can say I'd like to live in Rome only to have good excuse to attend at least one artshow per week;P..

However before the exit ther is a nice store where I've bought a book, a bookmark and a postcard and if you want to drink or eat something there is a lovely cafe, boths situated on first floor but for a pause in the afternoon i choose to vist Terrazza Termini where I found also a little corner to charge my battery....I can say that this new space on Termini's station is very nice and rrich of good place to sit and wait your train....

Commenti