MY WEEK IN PIC

How to end a week? losing key of my car and being the only one that worked this is a serious distaster...however my brother seems to have a solution but we need to wait until monday morning...why thing break when garranty iss end or during weekend when some offices are closed?

I want to keep to have positive mind but isn't so simple....this autumn is period of changes and I've started from my hair turning to my natural brown I am not going to cut my hair but were too blonde so this is been a good deal chocolate color!!!


this is result not bad right?


Essential daily need: CAFFEINE!!!




i had some sweet treats and I am been able to have a coffee date plus me and Reverend's wife are working on  some DIY projects to sell on 12th November in a Garage sale in our church...everyone is welcome!!!

Commenti

  1. Yes I'm not sure how I would function without caffeine! Looks like you had a great week!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I understand you my day can' began without caffeine:P

      Elimina

Posta un commento