MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been good and bad at the same time, but I'm glad about I had a moment to see my friend Samantha in person, I needed to do some shopping into commercial centre and she was working there so I've bought what I needed and have a real talk with her, I had also weekend free from work inthe cafe and I choose to spent  It with my family...quality time!!!

In these days I'm doing some calligraphy's exercise, I can say a couple of years ago I gifted myself witha manual about Calligraphy, honestly I find It fashinating and I hope that a day I will find a class of It also in my hometown...However I love write notes, handwritten touches that gives a special "allure" to everything-at least this is my point of view-

Also if I'm still dreaming about to have a giant library in the last months I'm doing serious decluttering, infact I decided to keep only boks I love to read millions of time without be bored about them, but a part few the last books I've read went and will go directly into thrifty store...so this week I will do books and closet declutter, plus a serious reorganization of my second desk to have a craft corner for my DIY projects:D

I'm going quiet often in Rome and I'm going to have another daytrip ASAP to attend art exibithion called Love, but I'm glad also for time I dedicated to myself, is really important to have it, also some minutes doing absolutely nothing helps to recharge batteries...normally I use my daily walkiing as dog sitter to think and take a moment only for me...

During this week I'm going to make some crafts directly with Reverend's daughter and I'm going also to have a bake off junior afternoon, infact I've found simple recipes and I nooticed that kids love to be involved into all the process of making food, then having almost completed shopping for Christmas gifts I'm looking for great DIY gift packages, simple but elegant and particular at the same time...

  • The most I've spent tis past week was on: grocery, fuel nothing special I'm doing good girl:D
  • Today I feel NORMAL towards money because: I am waiting for a paycheck and already planned daytrip and expenses for that day so I am try to be quiet frugal also this week, infact I'll stay at home during weeknights...
  • Money cannot buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: have time to talk with my friend Sammy for real and spend quality time with family...
  • I will consider this week a success if : I'll complete my Christmas shopping so I can start to think seriously about gift wrapping:P
  • Treat of this past week: chocolate with Reverend's daughter, if you promise somehting to a kid respect It so I promised and respected !


How is been your week?


Commenti