This past week is been busy as usual but I had time to have my weekly real date with friends and I've found an extra side hustle that I love because It permits me to combine 2 of my passions: writing and real estate,..
I've met my friend Samantha in the cafe into commercial center tat is halfway from our houses, every time we do a stop into H&M shop and I must to say I've bought some tshirts that are good under blazer and when temperature are warmer you can wear them alone with jeans or skirt...there is also another niche fahsion shop that is Combipel but prices are not so cheap, but I must to say that their size are real and if you are a curvy like me that wear 10-12 you will find your size, while in other famous brand shop you feel obese also wearing XXXL and believe for a woman isn't a good sensation!!!
During coffee date I was talking with my friend because 2017 for me is already busy with several invites for weddings, baptism, gradution so I'm slowly building a corner of dresses and ooutfit for these kind of events...
Wheater isn't been so good infact me and reverend's daughter are been in the park only once, because was a sunny day the other days sky is been grey and rainy and for a summer and sun lover as me isn't been good, but I've spent several weeknights athome reading and writing, I love writing and also receive snail mail from my friends from all over the world!
- the most I've spent this past week was on:grocery store, so considering food essential I'm proud about what I've spent and what I've ate during this past week
- Today I feel normal towards money because :I am taking budget under control trying to be a little bit more frugal and savvy still having good social life
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make happy was: spend time with my friends watching things, talking and laughing, nothing is better
- I will consider this week a success if :I and write other 3 articles for real estate side hustle work
- Goal for the week: buy and wrap birthday gift for my mother that turns 59 on 20th of September, yep I'm a young mum:P
How is been your week?