MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been good also if during the week there is been the earthquake, well Terni felt the earth move but Imust to say I was sleeping and Iwent with wind so first thought isn't been for an earthquake but "gosh how is strong this wind that is moving my bed", well a while later for incoming sms that were asking "how are you?" I understood that something happened...However seems that my hometown is really protected, most people say that for the sandy subsoil...

I've started to refresh my German, I've studied during high school, but after diploma I never used it, so I'm a little bit rusty and honestly my memory is diffeent from when I was teen, however this help to keep my brain active and so I tend to do learn something new always!

Swimming pool near home will close on 9th of September so I've spent some hours considering all projects for this week and day trip in Rome next sunday, I'm going to be tourist with a friend of mine and I already know that I'll walk a lot...and from the end of September when I will be free from work in the cafe I'm going to spend some weekends out visiting my friends...so I decided to write snail mail after 4th of September so I have more things to tell:P...yes I am that kind of girl that loves write and receive snail mail, greeting cards, postcards & co, someone said that I'm vintage and I loved this definition!!!

Finally I received my last paycheck as realtor and so I need to have more budgeting days and adjust It for the next weeks, also if sometimes I hate it I understood the importance of budget, savings and finances and also Cosmopolitan magazine offers great article about these topics!

For this week I must to buy 2 books, I already planned readings for September month, honestly I love reading I felt relaxing and I am able to buy books following my budget, I can say that I enjoyed my sort of staycation and most friends didn't believe I've spent most of summer in town but I demostrated that is possible have a staycation, be frugal and enjoy it!!!


  • The most I've spent this past week was on: Grocery shopping and I included also a couple of little gifts for an ex colleague, I promised her new pencils and I found adorable pack of 3 for €1,49 but I've done my weekly shopping for less than €60 and I rewarded myself with a cold coffee cream on saturday morning!
  • Today I feel OK towards money because: I received my last paycheck as realtor and this means I have extra income for the month but I'm still going to cover daily expenses with dog sitting income but I need to make budget adjustments for the next weeks....budget helps and I notice that is working well
  • Money can't buy happiness one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: ok isn't been completely free one thing, dinner out with my friend, we ate and we laughed a lot, honestly there is nothing better of real laugh
  • I will consider this week a success if I'll keep my 40 minutes evening walking from monday till friday and keep my budget under control, also if H&M shops has adorable clothes for fall....
  • Next thing I'm going to buy: 2 books-Calendar girl volume 3 and another aabout dating rules, honestly I'm fashinated from this kind of books and I've read about it from cosmopolitan but it will arrive in bookstores from 30th of August


How is been your week?

Commenti