MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy of dates with friends, I had a nice breakfast with Sammy  a day in the pool near home with Dom and another one with Claudia, then I've spend and entire day with Dom into my favorite lake BOLSENA'S LAKE and I was shocked that my friend Dom never spent a moment here so we organize and we did it...great choice, infact he loved this place...

I used a free afternoon for buy birthday gift for 2nd birthday of my friend's daughter Sofia that I call my unofficial nephew:P...I found perfect gift at Prenatal shop and luckily I've spent less that I planned (thank discount sales)...As I wrote I'm trying to be more frugal than past months but still having a good social life...it isn't a mission impossible!

Probably this summer I'll don' have a true holiday but I am going to have a lot of mini trip day treats and if in the end of summer I'll saved a good amount I'm going to visit some places that I don't know yet, but I've read on travel magazines and I found them so interesting...always on a budget

About traveling, I've just began to read NO Baggage book and it is really nice and interesting, I love to travel light, most of my friends are still shocked about the fact I've spent 16 days in Us having only one little hand baggage, so maybe I can find tips and suggestions to be more lighter:P However I love when books are testimonials or are based on real life and this is exactly a sort of diary of the author:D

Well I'm working a lot on several projects and on side hustle, looking for new one for summer, so I tend to spend weeknights at home and having weekend free to be focused on family and friends...quality time together, but for this week I'm going to go in the pool at least 2-3 times (working ahead), attend Sofia's birthday, use bike-foots-bus (my car is at mechanic), reading, try to make some vegan recipes and relaxing...sound good plans right?
funy view from the bus, this parking is really safety??? surely it's funny!

  • The most I've spent this past week was on:honestly I hadn't a category where I spent a lot more of others so I can say I've spent money keeping budget under control on books, monthly foreign magazines and weekly magazines, grocery, day at lake(it costed me less than €30)
  • Today I feel REALLY  GOOD towards money because: I've kept budget under control, I didn't overspend and I will receive a good paycheck in the week that will go directly into my bank account, I still hate budget but I know its importance and when I see how many things I can do with a tiny budget I love it
  • Money can't buy happiness one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spend quality time with friends and find time to read before sleep I find it relaxing
  • I will consider this week if I will keep expenses for fun stuff under budget I planned    (€50) and i will keep my real dates with friends.
  • Signature accessory for the summer: Summer eyeglasses, I love my pair them were property of my grandma and they're still perfect for this season and always trendy:P
Today is 4th of July so Happy independence day to my American friends 


How is been your week?

Commenti

  1. Nice job working towards side hustles! With my full-time job I really need to work both nights AND weekends, which has been tough the past few years. With that being said I am looking to add some more help for my blog and we'll see how much time that frees up.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento