Most of my friends didn't believe that I was that kind of woman able to travel with only one baggage and also light, I must to admit I am been helped a lot about christian camps during my teens, but i must also confess that at the beginning I traveled with giant baggage with all my closet inside and then in the end of camps I wore few outfits, so in the years I created my strategy: few pieces that can be mixed together creating new look....
|all pics are from good housekeeping Uk website|
LAst week I was reading my monthly copy of GOOD HOUSEKEEPING UK and there was a fashion article about The perfect packing...and I was absolutely agree, so my friend asked how could be my baggage for a holiday in a sea place...My choice?
Choose a nice outfit for travel like: jeans, t-shirt or nice top and gym shoes this is a outfit that you can recycle and mix with other piece of your baggage
- 3bikinis: choosing models that can be mixed creating new bikinis
- 2/3 bras
- several tshirts
- 1 light jcket, sometimes in sea place the evening is cooler is good to have something to cover your arms:P
- 1 nice dress-good for day or night simple or elegant (adding/changing bijoux)
- 1 jumpsuit (with light jacket is perfect if you are going to visit places where you cannot wear short and tank top)
- 1 pair of shorts
- 1 pair or flip flop sandals
- 1 pair of jeweled flat sandals (I'm not so good on walking in heels)
- a mini bag
- a book (honestly I love reading and I choose one book for my free time
Then you can have a little bag for bijoux, but not too much and not too heavy!
Choosing colors that can be mixed also with few items you can create a lot of new outfits, also wash machine will thank you later;P
I've read No BAGGAGE book and I admire the choice of travel without baggage, but seriously I'm not able to do the same!!!
what about your holiday baggage?