This past week is been stressful, tiring, full of decisions to take and I was looking for the week end to have time for myself....i the end 31st of May will be my last day in real estate agency, I choose to pursue determinated projects to achieve, but, I still love real estate field!!!
At the same time I still have bills to pay so side hustle are been and still are very very important for my finances:P
From wed 1st June I'm going to use bike daily, unless days I work in the cafe it is too far to arrive with bike and work an average of 12 hours...in this case car is an essential need...
In March -I've started a diet with Tisanoreica and I've lost 10 kilos, keeping a great skin and curves so I'm slowly changing my diet, infact, I'm became vegetarian, but I still eat fish so I can consider myself a fishetarian or better Flexitarian because I tend to eat vegetarian daily but, if I have a dinner and I find chicken on table I eat (different story for lamb, bunny, horse and other animals that I don't eat), plus I've tried some vegan cheese and they are been a real discover, delicious products!!!
Having saturday afternoon a little bit free and weather really hot me and my friend Claudia went to swimming pool, it is been my first sunbathing of season....and I had time to have my weekly real date with friends...
For this week my mission is: declutter and re-organize books (I have other title to try to sell on thrifty store), closet, office material, diy corner and write a couple of snail mail...
- The most I've spent this past week was on: weekly fuel and grocery shopping for breakfast, but nothing out of ordinary:D
- Today I feel GOOD towards money because: I am taking budget under control, looking for new side hustle income and with some shopping ban 8 a sort of it) I can save more, my frugal season is began:P
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: Receive a pair of gym shoes from my brother that did a wrong order online, but this means a new pair of shoes for me without spending a cent:D
- I will consider this week a success if: I will declutter at least one of area I have on my declutter list!!!
- Summer drink: Cold coffee cream, it is delicious fresh, perfect from morning till late night and if you are a coffee's lover as me you can't say no to this little taste of magic!!!