REAL ESTATE OFFERS



Ok I must to be honest, be a realtor  i show to be boss of yourself and a day could last for more than 24 hours, isn’t always easy talk with clients and homeowners, but you must to beable to under stand and negotiate a good deal for everyone… 
What every Realtors really needs:P


Today I want to share some property in my lovely hometown and in my region, Yes I am using my personal blog to promote my work as realtor and "my" properties :P



This amazing property is perfect to create a country house/B&B it is surrounded by nature and only 40 minutes far from the Eternal city and near medieval town of Narni
A single house in town but out of it? yes is possible:P This property offers you the opportunity to have 2 indipendent apartment with a nice garden perfect for relax
Maybe you prefer a comfty attic near the centre of town, this is an amazing attic with an amazing view from big terrace
Or maybe you are looking for a nice apartment for investment,this could be good solution considering that is been built in 2009


For other offers visit MEDIA-RE we have property in several places and if you are interested to sell/rent/buy your home write here or sent an email to Giulia to: terni@media-re.com



Commenti