MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been really rainy so I didn’t used bike once and now I’m thinking if i will be able to use bike before summer…but on good side I used bus and foots most often is been possible….but I needed to buy a new pocket umbrella becaus eI’ve broke the other I had…and I oaid it only €3 a good deal!
I was thinking about to don’t buy new books for looong time, but in the reality I found time to go to thrifty store to try to sell more than 45 books and I asked if they sold the lasts and I’ve receive €11.25 from these books, ok isn’t a big amount but it covered fuel for the entire week so it is been a very good deal for the week!

However at the same time I’ve bought 5 new books, the real story of Fausto Brizzi movie director that became vegetarian part time and is married with a vegan actress…a romance that became a movie that I wanted to see in the cinema but I didn’t want to go here alone and another love story based a true story…well the other 2 books are about “how to became seller n1” and “How to be a hapy worker! So I consider these last 2 books a sort of investment for my career…and be a person well informed with a good knowledge is always a plus!


Last week end I worked into cafe and I had opportunity to see and spend quality time with some friend of mine and I've bought a sweety birthday gift ì. Ok it is been a little bit in late considering that real birthday of this friend is been on 22nd of December but we live far so i opted for time he was in town....

However I’m still looking for new side hustle jobs into writing field and at the same time I’m looking for savvy ideas and I was reading a nice article about it (new post is coming soon)…
One thing that I’m doing and I’m going to do for the month of March is spending nights at home, 0lanning nights out to have a good work/social life/wallet balance…what I do usually during nights at home? Sleeping, relaxing, tv, music, readings, cooking and at  hot bath!



  • the most I've spent this past week was on: new books, Ok I'm guilty I am a book lover and to resist temptations I will must to don't walk near bookstore, the bad thing is that my office is between my two favorite bookstores in town...
  • Today I feel SAVVY towards money because: I still haven't touched a penny from entra income fromthe cafe, I've paid fuel with extra income from thrifty sore and I'm looking for new savvy ways yes I'm into savvy mood.
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: donate a little box of delicious sweet to my friend, it is been a birthday gift in late.
  • I will consider this week a success if I :will find nice strategies into books I've bought and use them during work!
  • Book of the week: HOw to be single by Liz Tuccillo,. same author of "He's just not into you", so I'm sure I will love this book tha tI'm going to start to read this week


Commenti