THOUGHTS BEFORE CHRISTMAS

I need to work for other few days and then I will have some days completely free from every kind of work, my mind really need it.

I must to buy Christmas gifts only for my parents: they will receive a selection of chocolate and selection of tea (maybe tea is more for my mother), while on saturday afternoon I will take last gift for my friend Claudia, we decided to swap our gifts on 26th of december when we are spending afternoon into Palace of Ice in Ussita... Finally yesterday I wrapped all gifts for my colleagues, tiny cups for coffee (set for 2), hoping that they'll like it, I've bought same kind of bags changing only colour pink for women and blue for men!

From next week I'm going to have a day completely vegetarian or vegan, also if I am eating less is possible meat...I found a nice cook magazines that has only vegetarian recipes:P in this moment I am really fashinated from cookbooks and in this moment I'm reading one italian that is very good, How to resist to read "Casalinghitudine"? it is wote by an italian author and every chapter has some real story so is amazing to read... but I can suggest also Juls' kitchen "cook as a chef with low cost ingredients" but for the moment I don't have time to try every single recipe that I find interesting... but I'm going to try to do some recipes during free weekends!

However I have a good selection of books to read for this montha n maybe for January 2016:P
 
From last week I am using part of my lunch break to do some dog sitting and this side hustle income covers my weekly bll for fuel, however from next week I'm going to try to do frugal week experiment, I will must to cover weekly expenses with €20.

I'm already thinking about short-mid-long terms goals to achieve in this 2016!


Commenti