FRUGAL WEEK EXPERIMENT RULES



Finally after 5 or 6 months that I said “I must to bring this book to thrifty store” today I’ve did it and I also received payment for last books I’ve left there, €20, ok isn’t a big amount but considering  that I’m going to have a frugal week this means that I already have inside wallet amount planned for the entire week!

I’ve decided also gifts that I must to buy soon, but also if I haven’t bought all Christmas gifts before the end of November I’m happy because I already bought 80% of them…


I was talking with a friend of mine that asked me why I’m going to have this frugal week, well honestly I had past 2 or 3 weeks very busy and very expensive so also if I’m always been with an eye on my budget, I’m not been so good on savings, so after I’ve read a post about live an entire week on a tiny budget I said to myself that I was going to try to do the same!


Considering that probably I will must to share my car with my parents (there is in the mechanic), I am thinking about to use bike in the morning and bus only in the afternoon, ecological and savvy:P


My weekly budget? €40 and this budget will must cover from Monday 30th of November till Sunday 6th of December…this budget will must to cover: fuel, magazines, coffees, eating out, fun stuff shopping and if it ends before the week well no spending days… Have you ever done an experiment like this? HAve you suggestions for me?

Commenti