DIY GIFTS IDEAS





I must to confess I love do and receive DIY gifts, foodie basket and receive handmade extra-long scarf (I’d like to receive a lovely one for this Christmas), and don’t ask my why, but every time I receive an handmade gft I feel REALLY REALLY SPECIAL people… so if you are on a tiny budget why don’t make your Xmas gifts by yourself?




FOODIE BASKET: you can bake cookies and create nice packages for them, if you have time you can also make chocolates by yourself and you have great tiny but delicious basket…



 COOKIES: recipe here



MUFFINS: recipe here


CHOCOLATE:recipe here






HANDMADE LIQUOR: Ok I wrote this book from middle school, it is been Xmas class project that year and believe or not my mother still conserve it!!!


 You can buy some nice and particular model of bottle that could be used as part of interior design, and you can add recipe wring it in a good calligraphy!!!




If you like knit, why don't make lovely scarfs and/or hat for your friends (seriously I am going to ask to a friend of mine this gift this year)



 What you need i s use your fantasy to create lovely wraps for gifts with ribbon, glue, and other kind of decorations, create wraps could be also nice method to spend quality time with your kids

Commenti