This past week is been good I am glad to say that I used swimming pool near home more often is been possible... I kept the good habit to meet my friends for real at least once per week... I spent quality time with parents at Bolsena's lake, I worked on side projects and some of them I am still working on my free time...but I am a lot focused on all my work projects.
I decluttered wardrobe but I haven't find time to go to thrifty store yet... I finally found something interesting in the Katie Fforde book, at chapter 15 or 16 there are good changes that gave twist to the book and now is very interesting I want to finish it quiet soon, maybe for the end of this week...
I'm using time to search a lot of things for very important personal projects...plus another important call for another member of family...then this week will bee very busy, also with parking in the center, this was maybe the thing I didn't miss a lot about work in the office, but is so nice to have real collegues...yep I am still in trial period but for the moment I am positive....
- The most I've spent this past week was on: fuel, necessary but I am going to try using bike in the morning and car in the afternoon, I will use this week to understand and plan good this thing
- Today I feel OK towards money because I'm keeping budget under control and in these days apart some coffees with collegues I bring snaks from home (healty fuit absolutely delicious)
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: have time for myself and receive the call that informed me that I was selected for real estate agency
- I will consider this week a success if I will keep myself focused on every single work projects I have
- best moment of day: Apart morning coffee make with moka at home I love to have some moment for myself before sleep, maybe reading, listening music or simply thinking