NEW SHOPPING BAN FOR 3 MONTHS



Ok we are arrived into 1st of August and I’ve decided that my finances needs a little help, so I am going to have a shopping ban period, but I took my time to under stand which areas ban and which to declutter… for example I have good habit toh ave at least once real meeting per week with friends and usually it involves coffee or eating out ( but being alls on a budget we opt for low cost options). 

So I’m going to keep the real meeting habit but for the rest of the week I am going to drink only coffee make with my moka machine.

I’m going to avoid bookstores for the next 3 months butI am going to keep my weekly and monthly (Goodhousekeeping UK and good housekeeping US-they helped and still helping to improve my english), I know that digital version are cheaper but honestly I prefer old fashion paper version because it permits me to read everywhere without staying connected all the time. I’m thinking seriously about to disconnect all my appliances a little bit before than now...also if sometimes is nice to have a night talk via whatsup with your best friend...well I think I'll try to disconnect early two times per week as beginning



What I can buy?

groceries
toiletries
magazines
business expenses ( new personal 2016 organizer to put into my bag and a desk organizer and new book for realtor exam)
gifts
charity
fuel

What I cannot buy for the next 3 months?

books (excet realtor exam prep book)
notebooks
electronics and appliances (I'm going to buy a new mobile when my blackberry will die forever)
Takeout coffee (except for my weekly real meeting with friends)
fun cosmetics ( I can buy new cosmetic that I use daily only when I run out)
new clothes (also If I'm writing an approved list that has less of 5 items for autumn/winter)

Things I am going to do during this shopping ban period:

Organize new plan of study for realtor exams 
Try to learn to use sewing machine
keep my weekly real meeting with friends
cooking and baking
side hustle


Plus I am going to follow gym courses via youtube, I discovered a lot of nice tutorials and I can do it in my home, go to swimming pool and do nordic walking with friends (well probably I find easily company for the pool, not so easy will be find company for nordic walking gym).

I know that a lot of things will change from next September but I'm going to help my finances from August!!!

Commenti