MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECKUP



This past week is been busy as usual but I’m glad to say that i had time to have my real weekly meeting with friends…I must to say that I had also a moment not so good infact last Monday I’m falled on  my left knee and it hurted a lot (BIG OUCH)…but apart the first 2 days that also walk seemed almost a mission impossible, from third day I’ve started to do long walks and now is very good…my knee tank a lot.
 
How I started my last week, falling down:(
However I had good time, I used this incident to stay more focused on work side and, infact I have a job interview in the next week, as I wrote I’m seriously thinking about work in this period…

My shopping ban was terrible, I didn’t bought nothing outside from my list but I think I’m more good as budget planner that shopping banner.
I wrote a list of books as real estate agent to buy, but I decide to buy them only if I will return into real estate’s world!!!

With girls we decided to spend almost all 15th of August at Bolsena’s lake, so we woke up early, took bags with food and we went to lake, we had great time until 12pm then started raining so we came back in our hometown but we had great time together-


One thing that missed a lot this past week is been swimming pool, so I went yesterday for all day….and my friend Sammy went in the afternoon and we had a lot of laughs…and in the evening I discovered that my commercial center near home, offers sushi taste from 11 am till 1 pm and from 5pm till 7pm…you can try only one roll but that I’ve tried yesterday was absolutely super delicious!!!

  • the most I've spent this past week was on: grocery and considering that food is essential is been a good spending
  • Today I feel OK towards money because apart grocery and other little things I am been able to resist to shopping ban temptation (also if during this week I will must to go into a bookstore for a book that my mother wants to read and it will a very hard moment)
  • money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending real time with friends and family, laughs wit them are super great
  • I will consider this week a success if I will go to into swimming pool during sunny dy at least twice per week
  • Tv program of the week: ok I discover Million dollar listing and I'm totally in locve with realtors especially two (Madison and Josh Flagg), they are my model as realtor...I know I am a little bit obsessed into real estate but anybody is perfect


Commenti