STAYCATION PART 1



I’m looking some photos from my past trips and honestly I am in a sorto f nostalgic mood, especcially because probably I will see sea a total of 0 times, my egion is wonderful but there is a thing that miss and it is sea…but luckily I have a lovely swimming pool near home…
 
me and my friend Sammy
But this summer for work I’ve been here only 3 times, but I am going to spend at least another day with friends, I was talking with my friend Sammy that an entire day with me, Fede, Claudia and she means have a entire day full of laughs and believe me sometimes our conversations could be seriously interesting for Sex & the city writers:P...(if they need we could offers a lot of suggestions;P). However someone would gently explain me why women must to go into pools and sea with ton of makeup on their faces? at least choose waterproof makeup or you can be definited new girlfriend of Jocker
I'm going to draw something similar for my personal handmade coloring book:P

 Here some pics from my past travels:P

my weekend in Pisa

 
Christian summer camp in sicily
 
weekend in Sicily (Scicli-Gela)



 

We were talking about our past holidays and summer crushes, seriously is so nice turn back with mind to teens years…everything was more easier, now with adulthood seems that everything became complicated.
However we talked also about staycation and I said that I’m going to do a lot of things and infact in these days I’m going to draw and create coloring book and handmade greeting cards...

I've noticed that I've spent more than usual and ate a lot of not so healty food, so I'm going to create healty menu planning, plan budget and shopping ban trial period,  biking instead car (so it save me  to spend money for fuel) and nordic walking (this summer I didn't workout once apart swimmingpool days), I have a lot of things to do during this onth, luckily work side became slower this means that I can seriously enjoy my sort of staycation

Commenti