MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been busy as usual on work side but this saturday and sunday I was free from work so I used this freedom to spend saturday in Rome having a nice cold coffee int he morning and followed by a delicious ice-cream in the afternoon with my friend Noemi that gifted me with a lovely stationary set from her study abroad in Wisconsin.


Then in the night I went with Claudia in Piediluco's lake because there was final night of water festival with nice bats decorated and fireworks at midnight, plus temperature was cool respect hometown so good time.

During my trip in train to Rome I receive two messages from my friends Samantha and Valeria, firs tinformed me that sales were began and fixed a meeting for this week, I looked and read what fashion magazines suggest to buy but I must admit that I already have almost all and what they suggest and I don't havbe is because I am not going to wear them...and the second informed and invited me to Valeria's daughter 1st birthday so I am going to use this week to see what I can buy her as birthday gift, honestly I am going to buy clothes instead of toys...sales will be helpful for my finances:P






On sunday me and Claudia went to near pool and we enjoyed it, we had sunbathing, relax, laughs, swim all at once, plus I wrote a list of things I would like to do during this month but for the moment I am focused on work and readings, during this past week I've bought 3 of 4 books of my list: "Sideburns.com ( I understood that this book is based from  her blog and I loved it because it is real, hilarious but brutal that every mum would must to read it), the knockoff-tech bitch and It's a waverlylife...fourth book of my list is a book wrote by a professional nanny that suggests activities for kid 0-15 that don't involve tv...I like this kind of books...if you're thinking that I 'm a little bit weird is true, I am!!!

  • The most I've spent this past week was on books, but Iam convinced that I will like them a lot, plus fresh air was in the bookstore worthed every penny I paid for books.
  • Today I feel OK towards money because I am still on a budget but I am seriously thinking to have at least one month of shopping ban from august, but I'm still unsure...however if I will not have shopping ban I will have more strict budget....
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: One? I have more than one: coffee date on saturday morning, ice cream with my friend Noemi that gifted me with lovely stationary set (it hasn't worth, but I am going to use it in this week), day spent with Claudia in the pool, book I've just finished:P
  • I will consider this week a success if I will wear my shorts at least 3 times, also if my legs are fairy,this year I invested €20 in a pair of dark blue shoes that remind me boy scout model and wering them I've noticed that my legs are a little bit less fairy than last year
  • This weeknights I am going to : read comfty sitting near my window with light breeze of evening:P isn't a good plan?Imy legs are a little bit less fairy than last year

Commenti