This past week is been busy as usual, I've read my weekly magazines and wrote a list of books I'd like to read during summer/autumn 2015, also if I still have a couple of books bought during summer 2014 to read...
I used my free evenings for personal projects, real weekly meeting with friends, write snail mails, do list of things i would like to do during the summer.
I've tried to eat more healty is possible, luckily during late spring-summer is easy find a great variety of fruit and vegetables, plus I found a lot of suggestions from web....plus I walked more, infact my arms have a lovely tan:)
I still have my weekly budgeting day and honestly I still hate it, I am working on some plans but if plan A doesn't work, no problem I have plans till Z and more:P
- The most I've spent this past week was on: weekly real dates, in front of coffee or in front a giant sandwich, every penny worths
- Today I feel good towards money because I'm still on a budget, I am able to respect it also if I am seriously think to try again a shopping ban period!
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was take time to watch lovely movies like Harry met Sally, my life in ruins & co.
- I will consider this week a success if I'll be focused on achieve weekly goals
- looking for: opening pool near home, so I can spend saturday here doing gym and have sunbathing all at once