MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy on work side but honestly considerino the period I’m glad about it… plus I used my free time to spend quality time with friends and family.


During summer most cafes offer a delicious cold coffee cream, that is my favourite treat of the season, I met my friend Sammy after her holiday in Maratea, she ave me a postcard ( I ask always a postcard to my friends because I collect them) and she gave me a little thing that is now near my pc:D

On 27th June me and my friends Claudia and Federica went to Rieti because there was a free concert of Italian singer Marco Masini, we had great time together full of laughs!!!

On Sunday afternoon I went with family to spend some hours of relax in Marta, for a delicious ice cream-they’re chocolate is the best I’ve ever tried-and then comfty in front of bolsena’s lake.

On gym side I didn’t workout once but I’ve tried to walk more often is been possible and play with 3 year old girls for nanny’s work counts right?:P

During this week I am busy too but I am going to spend next Saturday in Rome as a tourist, Sunday afternoon in the pool….finally that near home is open…sunbathing and swim for me!!!
 
Art attack with recycle during nanny's work

  • The most I've spent this past week was on:my tablet and my mobile bills, but the cost isn't so expensive, so good!
  • Today I feel OK towards money because my strict budget for last 2 weeks worked so everything is going as planned (hurrah)
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spend time with friends and family, this habit has no price
  • I will consider this week a success if I will do all diy things I am going to do during nanny's work
  • Craving for: my one day trip in Rome, I will do tourist, I will have good time and spend some hours of relax plus an entire day to spend in the pool with friends!!!

Commenti