MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP



This past week is been busy as usual, but this will be more busy… I’ve just finished to read last Kinsella’s book, it is a lot funny.

I’ve tried to reorganize my second desk, I’ve started to try some diy work for kids, for example decoupage will be longer, while their attention is a max of 10 minutes, so I’ve tried new methods to have nice results…this is important because in those days there is been rain and wit h rain, no park!!!

I would like also say that in the park there are lovely baby ducks but apart swing and a couple of free things every single attraction request money, so became very difficult say no to a kid…however some things are perfect because you know exactly where the kid is and if you need to control your email for work you can do it without losing your kid.

I had my real weekly meeting with my friends, this is a very good habit that I’m going to keep for looong time. Last dinner with my friend Claudia is been full of laughs, also without talking only about men (this doesn’t means that we didn’t say a single word on them).


For this week I have some list of things to do in the evenings, there are a lot of things to do, especially into diy side.

  •  the most I've spent this past week was on: eating out with my friend Claudia, for a time we chooose a chinese.japanese restaurant, we ate a lot and in the end we spent €23 per person. ok it isn't been economical choiche but once is ok!!!
  • Today I feel a little bit stressful towards money because I'm waiting a paycheck that isn't arrived yet so this means that I need to readjust my budget and have frugally-no spending days.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: spending quality time with friends and family, this is a thing without price
  • I will consider this week a success if I will do everything is wrote in my list of things-to-do during free nights.
  • My bag contains: wallet, mini umbrella, pens, organizer, a mini manicure set, notebook, keys, tissues, sometimes I add tablet an one magazine or a book. ( I have maxy bag, the only little I have is full putting only my keys or wallet)

Commenti