TIPS FOR SAVVY GIRLS

When you start to think that is arrived the moment you must tobe more focused on your finances is when you decide very important short-medium-long term financial goals to achieve.
At the beginning you probably will do the same thing that almost everyone does, stop to have a social life to save, but after the first month you'd probably understood your entrances and your fixed bills...

I must to say that I am not that kind of girl that loves to stay out late in the night, but at the beginning of my budget I said no to everything was out of my budget, well during this process I saw which were my true friends and who magically disappear, believe me this last part isn't been a bad loser....true friends will enjoy everything with you, also watch the same dvd for the 100000 time, because they want to stay with you and not with your wallet.

However I love to read blogs, articles books about savings and how to became more savvy, honestly I cannot do most of things I've saw on Extreme cheapskates... so there are some suggestion I found from books and web that are been and still are very helpful into my financial life.


FOOD: hei I am not saying that you must'n eat, because it is essential to live but most of us put into garbage a lot of food, so following some tips you can save money and eat healty. First of all read grocery's brochures, do a first list with meal planning, then open your cabinets and eliminate from list items you already have, then in a white paper write the list of things you really need and follow it strictly. On grocery don't stop to items on your eyes height, it is marketing, usually cheaper items are under or up so look well. I must to say that I do grocery shoopping in 2 shops, one inside commercial center and the other is a grocery discount but both are walking distance from my home. Also web can help there is an app (I think there is an app for almost all) www.risparmiosuper.it

CLOTHES: Being a woman you'd love clothes, fashion, shoes, bag  & co, well when you are on a budget at the beginning you want to buy almost everything but if you came back at home an open your wardrobe maybe you already have something similar inside it, so my personal tip is that if you are good you could do shopping ban for a determinated period, organize swap party with your friends, but if you are talented you could renovate a lot of clothes by yourself. online shopping could be cheaper of real shop, I haven't problem to buy clothes, books, but I have problem to buy shoes

TRAVELS: ok honestly if I'd be rich I will fly all over the world, a new destination every week, unluckily I've started to travel a little bit more now, but I am typical low cost travel, Web coul be the most helpful tool for your holiday.

I noticed that I need to write my daily expenses so I control better my budget also if I tend to don't overspend, but now are almost 3 years that I have a budget....so to keep budget under control I write every purchase...so I can have an idea of areas to reorganize...I have a good social life and I've learn to see what hometown offer, there is a lovely free press that says every event there is for tha tmonth in the region, I know who are my true friends and I can say that I have a full life...but I am still working hard to achieve my financial goals!!!


Commenti