VALENTINES GIFT IDEAS

Books are perfect gift for avid reader, honetly most of reader now opt for ereader, that is a good gift too, also if I prefer old school with real books, honestly I found fashinating the smell of antique books, the fact I can write with pen or pencil some notes on sdes of the pages.

But is not so good buy a book and give it to someone that read maybe a book in an entire year, or if you don't know well genre who prefer to read. For example when I've bought birthday gift for my friend Claudia I was sure that a book wasn't a good gift for her, she doesn't read because she dislike it but I 've found a lovely bag that she loved...this is been possible because I know her very well.

When I visited my friend Natalya in Michigan, her mother in law gifted me with a cookbook that I loved probably Nat said her that I liked cooking, then she showed me also a book that her mother in law gifted for wedding and Nat uses it for formal events... so if a mother in law gift with something similare don't take it as offese but smile and say gently : “Thanks I will use it”!!!

However if you are thinking to buy a book as gift for Valentine's day, please thinks a little bit more, you can buy it only if you partner said clearly that wanted to read that book and please add flower.



I like this festivity, yep I liked also when I was single maybe because in my hometown there is Saint Valentines church where is kept his skeletor (same church where is been celebrated my cousin's wedding on June2014) and since a couple of year from 11th till 15th of February in the centre of ton, there is a big open market, with lovely stands rich of delicious and particular chocolate and other items, last year I've bough some little mouse make with chocolate also if they are been a little bit expensive, they were so delicious that every bites worthed every single cents spent on it. This kind of open market are a little bit expensive that regoular shop but sometimes is nece only walking between stands.

If you are on a budget and you would like to gift something original, thinks about your qualities, maybe you are a true artist, so I seriously reccommend to do a draw-portrait for your partner...I received one a couple of years ago and I can say that I loved it.
You are good on cook: prepare a special dinner for you two only, bake a cake and write with pen and good calligraphy a love letter...come on internet, whatsup, sms, emails, don't worth, only old fashion hand written cards/letters worth!!!



Commenti