SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT

If I would must to choose for my favourite foreign magazine, I have no doubts I'll choose Good Housekeeping Uk.

Christmas gift from a ex collegue for Christmas 2012

directly from web

I like read it because I consider it part of exercise to keep active and improve my english, plus there are very interesting articles, for example I find always very nice article about finances and savings.
On latest issue of Good housekeeping there is a very interesting article about save £1414 in a year-title was your sstay warm for less handbook- (amazing title with attractive image), followed by urban myths and tips to control finances.

Honestly since I decided that was time to have a budget and respect it I discover a lot of fun and interesting side about savings, finances, budget &co, and yep I talk about them qith my friends.

Focus points of this special in the magazine are:

  • Save £1414 with our top energy-saving measures
  • Sack your expensive supplier
  • Buy the smartest new remote-control heating system
  • Use your appliance in the cheapest way
  • Get a comftynight's sleep

Basically I tend to cover a little bit more when I a, working in front of pc, come on our grandparents lived a life without a lot of things so we can do the same.

Then thinking about amount of savings, how could you buy with £1414?
in my case I could buy:
  • 1178 cappuccinos/coffes from my favourite cafe
  • 202 movie nights
  • 3 week end and if you are good web user you can find good deals so week end could easily became 6 (honestly a week end in a Spa is one of my travel goals for this year)
  • 17 good theatre/ballet/opera event
  • A good used car-yep it is possible but is better to ask to your mechanic, he knows if is a good affair or not:P

What do you think, how could you invest this amount?




Commenti

  1. ahahahaha sono convinta che anche io spenderei 1178$ in cappuccini ahahhha, il resto devo ancora pensarci, anche se le tue idee non mi dispiacciono affatto!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    facebook.com/laviecestchic

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento