If I would must to choose for my favourite foreign magazine, I have no doubts I'll choose Good Housekeeping Uk.
|Christmas gift from a ex collegue for Christmas 2012|
|directly from web|
I like read it because I consider it part of exercise to keep active and improve my english, plus there are very interesting articles, for example I find always very nice article about finances and savings.
On latest issue of Good housekeeping there is a very interesting article about save £1414 in a year-title was your sstay warm for less handbook- (amazing title with attractive image), followed by urban myths and tips to control finances.
Honestly since I decided that was time to have a budget and respect it I discover a lot of fun and interesting side about savings, finances, budget &co, and yep I talk about them qith my friends.
Focus points of this special in the magazine are:
- Save £1414 with our top energy-saving measures
- Sack your expensive supplier
- Buy the smartest new remote-control heating system
- Use your appliance in the cheapest way
- Get a comftynight's sleep
Basically I tend to cover a little bit more when I a, working in front of pc, come on our grandparents lived a life without a lot of things so we can do the same.
Then thinking about amount of savings, how could you buy with £1414?
in my case I could buy:
- 1178 cappuccinos/coffes from my favourite cafe
- 202 movie nights
- 3 week end and if you are good web user you can find good deals so week end could easily became 6 (honestly a week end in a Spa is one of my travel goals for this year)
- 17 good theatre/ballet/opera event
- A good used car-yep it is possible but is better to ask to your mechanic, he knows if is a good affair or not:P
What do you think, how could you invest this amount?