MY PERSONAL TRAVEL WHISHLIST

As I've said this 2015 I am going to travel a little bit more, but for this two first months of new year my work schedules is been very busy, so for the moment I've only planned some place I whish to visit during the year.

MILAN-Honestly I visited in 2009 and during that week end there was rain so I didn't had a good immpression about this city, but most friends that visited it with sun and from some blog post I said to myself that maybe Ic ould visit it a second time, plus this year thiss city will host a great event EXPO2015.
MODENA-Is near Bologna, and in this city live one of my friend, we say each year that we would must to do a holiday together, but unluckily we never been able now this year could be combo our work schedule and plan a good holiday. Plus I am going to visit him, maybe when in the city there is interesting art expo or something similar.
ISCHIA-ok I've spent years of summer christian camps in Forio d'ischia and here I knew my friend that lives in Modena, this year we're going to spend at least a week end here to remind our teens:P
CAPRI-also if it is in front of Ischia I never visited it and this year I am going to spend at least one day as tourist into this lovely little island.
ROMA-well this is a place that I visit quiet often because here is living and studying my friend Noemi, now she will move for 3 months in Wisconsin, so I am going to came back in Rome in the end of May for a day only for girls...usually we have good meal followed by great conversations and tons of laughs!
SAN CANDIDO- This is an amazing town in the north of Italy that I discovered watching tv, I felt in love with a lake, so I did several reasearches and I said that I would like to visit it during summer
Aren't amazing these landscapes?

PARIS-I visited twin cheap soster, Lyon, in the summer of 2009 and honestly without speaking french is been very hard understand and ask something, so I said to myself that next time I'd visit France I needed to study some french to have some conversation.
KOS/GREECE: ok this is my destination's dream from the last years but I still haven't opportunity to do this holiday. My dream is to spend an entire month here!



Commenti