Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been extremely busy into work side infact I worked always except on tuesday night that I used to have my “weekly” date with my friends, I went with a friend of mine into a nice local and we had good dinner with our girl talks and lot of laughs!!!

I was looking for a couple of gifts and I saw so many shops with low prices that I am been seriously temted to buy something, but apart my weekly/monthly readings and fuel for week end I didn't spend more than I planned. That is good. I resisted to impulsive shopping and temptation, plus I planned readings for the next two months, I still have many books bought in summer 2014 that are still untouched.

I worked in the cafe during week end ( I'm grateful about this work because also if I have almost all week end from September till June busy with it, it permits me to don't touch savings) but with snow many athletes didn't came so I had free sunday afternoon that I used for grocery shopping, is very nice when you go into grocery shop a little bit later lunch and shop is almost empty, you can walk slow and think, research well every product, while in the mornings or on saturday afternoons there is always a mass of people... I don't like a lot mass!!!

This past week I found time to reply to a couple of freind's emails and I must till reply to a letter from a pen pal from Portugal...this week I need find time and reply to her, plus I must to create other stationary set by diy (uaing decoupage draws)

I am planning a week end out for the end of the month or for march, honestly depends also from temperatures and work in the week end, we talked about it with a friend of mine, but we need to see how are our work schedules.

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: dinner with my friend Caludia, but honestly local is low cost infact I've spent only €12,80, then I had my normal grocery shopping buying also vegetarians and vegans food, but my purchases are been low of that I planned so hurrah for me!
  • Today I feel good towards money because: budgeting is work, side hustle income from cafe is permitting me to don't touch savings and good budget planning works well because I have always leftover money.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: have a skype callw ith a friend using my tablet, ok I pay for internet connection but sensations and emotions that honest talks, smile give you are without price
  • I will consider this week a success if I: I will eat vegetarian more often is possible, keep calligraphy exercises, write and send out snail mail, have my weekly real meetings with friends, keep focused on work.
  • Shopping ban is been: hard, because looking for a couple of gifts forced me toe nter in shops that I wanted avoid but I am glad to say that I resisted to temptation.



Commenti

  1. I think you're so lucky to work in a cafe in the weekend... so you can smell the sunday coffee scent!
    lovely post
    Chiara
    ♡EFFENSHION

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Boeing a coffee lover I am agree with u

      Elimina
  2. Dear amicicia, well done last week! I am so proud of you! I know that your shopping ban will improve :) Your efforts have to be appreciated, indeed!!
    What does "side hustle income" mean?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie amicicia x side hustle in come si intendono ricavi derivanti da lavori nel mio caso bar e dog sitting

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

VALERIO'S INTERVIEW

Era da un pò che mi frullava in testa l'idea di intervistare amici di blog e amici di altri campi e, tenere queste interviste almeno una volta al mese. Ho iniziato con Silvia (la sua intervista qui) ed ora è il turno di Valerio, ragazzo affascinante e simpatico (dico io) con qualche capello bianco (dice lui), ora noi è da Febbraio che proviamo a organizzarci per un caffè ma ancora non ci siamo riusciti, così se all'inizio pensavo di fare questa intervista di fronte ad una tazza di caffè reale, per ora ce lo prendiamo virtualmente...Valerio è stato carinissimo e disponibile, nonostante i suoi miliardi di impegni...ovviamente in rosso i miei commenti
Iniziamo con l'intervista:
Presentati (nome, data di nascita, professione,studi passioni, hobbies) Mi chiamo Valerio Chibbaro, nato a Roma il 08/08/1982 e tra poco compirò ben 35 anni.  Quindi mi tocca farti un regalo che ti darò ...uhm...boh...a Natale?Dai dai che l'uomo acquista in fascino con età e capelli grigi, George Clone…

SILVIA'S INTERVIEW

E' da un pò che ci penso vorrei intervistare alcuni dei blogger che mi piacciono e quindi questa è la prima intervista di una piccola serie... Oggi facciamo due chiacchiere virtuali con Silvia di S in Fashion Avenue (in rosso i miei commenti e le foto le ho "rubate" dal suo instagram:P)

Allora iniziamo, presentati:
Allora eccomi con le domande, cercherò di esser il più possibile stringata, anche se come ormai saprai non ho il dono della sintesi. Mi chiamo Silvia Negretti e vivo a Roma(io ormai sono innamorata di questa meravigliosa città e ora che so che abiti in un complesso tipo Merlose Place prima o poi mi autoinvito a casa tua per nuotare:P), ho un’infinità di hobbies, quindi citerò solo quelli che pratico più frequentemente: sport, disegno (ho una laurea in fashion design ed anche fatto dei lavoro come illustratrice di moda per alcune riviste)-trovo che sia un lavoro fighissimo-, viaggi, fotografia, lettura, danza, shopping (ovviamente ^^), una passione per animali, f…