This is been a busy week from work's side, I worked on several projects, I've read, there are some books that start slow, I mean at the beginning are quiet boring then became quiet interesting, this is happened with "Sleeping with Paris"book by Juliette Sobanet, story was nice, but at the beginning I found it slow and boring until chapter 12 or 13, now is interesting and this week I decided to read a chapter in the morning, I've tought that I found it boring also because I was reading It only before go to sleep...it isn't best choiche.
This week I worked almost always I had only a free afternoon and I used that day to have a dinner for girls only with my friend Claudia and my weekly breakfast with my frined Samantha, I worked also in the week end in the cafe, so I've spent my Valentine's day working and I know that I am not been the only one.
My shopping ban is going quiet good also if sometimes is been hard, especially in front of office's supllies shop and bookstores, butI resisted. I didn't buy coffee from cafes and I am planning a breakfast during this week, Also this week will be bsy from work's side so I need to see my work schedules do a good accountancy control and plan a budget for my little gateway to see/visit a friend of mine for the end of the month, I already know that train is on 5am in the morning....
- The most I've spent this past week was on: grocery and dinner with Claudia, but honestly I kept under budget I've planned
- Today I feel TIRED towards money because, my monday usually are dedicated to budgeting day and considering that yesterday my car needed a mechanic, I suppose that all earnings from cafes will go directly into the mechanic's hands...is a little bit frustrating
- Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: receive email and phone call froma friend that is living in another city, friendship is something without a price.
- I will consider this week a success if I will be focused on works as I am been in the last months.
- Best treat of this past week: mini chocolate cake delicious it worthed every single cents.