IMPORTANCE OF A BUDGET

Until 2012 I didnt thought seiously about personal finance, savings, retirement, I worked and use my slaray to buy whatever I wanted, do travels, eating out and savings were near to 0..then a day I was taling with a friend of mine that moved to live alone and start to talka bout money, savings and decluttering tupid stuff so I thought “Hey, I would like to start to think about my savings”, so when I decided it I decided also to create a blog to write about low cost but rich life...
I like read other blogs adventure because most of times they offer me inspiration for my savings and my goals.

Usually I receive monthly salary and tend to cover bills with it, then work inthe cafe is a side hustle that goes directly into savings, this year one of my goals is travel a little bit more often, but travel could be extremely expensive, so I tend to plan a budget for every travel I am going to do.

Why is important have a budget? In my case is been good because I understoo which were my fixed monthly expenses, after paid them calculate a % for saving and a % for fun stuff, so was easy say no to expensive events saying clearly “it is nice but is out of my pocket”, have a budget willhelp you also to understand which are your true friends.

This year one of my personal goal is: travel more often, I am going to donate 10% of my income for charity, for the moment I am doing well with long distant adoption and church offers, butI would like to combine 10% also with side hustle income.

Usually is good at the beginning understand fixed and variable expenses, pay always bill in time and try to save cent after cents amount that can cover from 3 to 6 months of bills, try to imagine if you lose your job and you don't have money to cover nothing....at the beginning I was at home and basiccally hang out only for work, then I discover a free press magazine with free and low cost event in my hometwon and started to say clearly to my friends that I was on a budget, this helped me to understand that person I called FRIEND were true friends, other magically disappeared... friends stay with you doing nothing because they want to stay in your company not with your money.


Every monday I control if my monthly and weekly budget is going well, use onlinebank to control but I must to say that I still have a hate-love relation with budget and budgeting day....but considering that in the last year I have achieved some important financ's goals I must to say thank to budget...but this year since 1st of february til July I am in my 6 months of my sort of shopping ban...whish me good luck!!!

Commenti