FANTASIE DI ROBERTA

Is amazing when your passions are big part of your work, because it means that you love wake up and go to work...yep not always there are days that also if you consider yourself the most beautiful job in the world you don't want to hang out from bed- bed inthe morning has the perfect warm that say to you “STAY HERE”.

I have a collegue that works with me in the cafe, that worked into a travel agency till last august, but as seasonal employer, (6motnhs at office and 6 months unemployed)so during 6 months spent at home with hubby at work means a lot of hours alone so she started to do some handmade creations, that in my personal opionions are great, because her crafts are amazing and since a couple of years I tend to buy Christmas gift directly from her, we were talking about open markets, online shops and how to became more knew...

Following items in the pics are completeley hand made from my friend and you can ask for prices and info via facebook, this is her craft page!!!

Honestly I don't have patience to do all this things but I find so relaxing cook, I don't know why but I like prepare food or baking....but please don't ask me to sew because I am not so good on it.

In the years I discovered that in my friend's group there are very talented persons (art, nail. Hair, make up, technology, manual works, accountancy)....so I know that for every kind of problem I could have a help...at least seems so!!!









Commenti