50SHADES OF GREY AND ME!!!

Let me say I am never been attracteed from this title "50 shades of grey" but most of my friends read all the trilogy, I never read a single  word of them and honestly I am not going to do it now. 
I've just read "Don't tell the groom" by Anne Belle and "Sleeping with Paris by Juliette Sobanet, very nice, however reading magazines is normal to find articles about movie, look and outfit...but I must to be honest, maybe I am a little bit more sexy during summer but during winter I am a female version of yeti...I'm not kidding I love my comfty pajama, my winter socks...
Magazines suggest this kind of looks
I don't think corset could be comfty during sleeping but this is my personal opinion
plus objext tha tyou can find ito sexy shop (real or virtual) that i find a little bit riciculus, but everyone has different preferences

this is my reality: comfty, large, unstylish pajama, socks, if I am sitting on couch/sofa adda blanket plaid, I need to stay warm!!!

And I am sure that I am in good company!!!

Commenti