DRIED FRUIT AND NUTS CAKE

One thing is lovely and delicious during cold months is dried fruit and nuts, during one of my few afternoon free from work I was watching tv progrsm Detto fatto and I saw this recipes and I said that I wanted to replicated it...However I've bought puff pastry, dried fruit and nuts- a mix of 300 gr between almonds, nuts, hazelnuts), butter, eggs, flour

Honestly I used mixer to create a sort of "flour" with nuts, almonds &co, then I added 1 egg, 2 tea tablespoons of flour, sugar and create a sort of cream.

Put the cream into puff pastry (I've bought one with wrote light) and bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 180°. It is very good for adult and kids adding a the for the adult and a fruit juice or a glass of milk for kids...
this is from tv program Detto fatto

DRIED FRUIT AND NUTS ARE HEALTY BUT A LITTLE BIT CALORIC SO CONTROL YOUR PORTION!!!

Commenti