WHAT I FIND REALLY NASTY IN OTHER PEOPLES

Most of us want to be perfect in every moment of the journey, well I am absolutely imperfect in the morning when I wake up and I still havent took my daily coffe, probably before this cup my language is very similar to a neaderthal men...I?m not kidding don't talk or ask me nothing before I finished my coffee...if you want to do it is at your risk...

However I had a friend that seemed perfect always, while I had very bad moments, for example that time that was a lot o f air and I forget to wear hat, my hair after 5 minutes were like a monster...Another day I was having a romantic day and what happens on my face? a big bubble...this is a thing that every woman hates, then I could continue for an eternity...but hei it happens and I decided to use irony to battle this thing, be ironic with yourself is the best solution in my personal opinion.


But to be honest at 100% there is a thing that I find really nasty in most people, the fact they don't ask when they don't understand something...LEt me explain better: last week I was having a meeting with some friends with kids where one of us is an accountant, so she was talking about BITCOIn and my other friends was doing yes with the head, so I asked to her what means this word and she whispered "honestly I don't know", this irritated me a lot so I asked to my friend: "Sorry you're talking about something I don't know what means can you explain me like I'd was a kid?", she smiled and she did....See since I've decided to have a budget I am became more interested about finance world but honestly sometimes they use words really really complicated, while also on my favourite fashion monthly magazine there are article about finance and I love always when they use simple words and real examples, this means that I am able to understand really about we're talking....

Why people have problems to admit that sometimes they don't know something? WE are human and as human we're perfectly imperfect, with tons of things to learn...

Commenti