MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been good because I am been very busy, yep I also had my weekly day dedicate for the first two hours of morning to BUDGETING, and yes I still have headache after I finished my weekly budget planning. I think I will have a love/hate relation with budget FOREVER but hey it works so it is essential instrument for my finances.

But I am so happy to have finally started to travcel again and I am going to do it more often is possible,then I had some free time cause the lovely 2,5 yearl old girl was visiting her grandparents, so I had time to dedicate to wrting for email marketing, for personal project, for blog post-to be honest I try to create nice contents...

And yes I am quiet happy about my finances, having a fixed monthly salary permit me to have a perfect planning of "personal spending", because I decided to use earning and tips from cafe and other freelance works directly for my "funds deposit".

This week I was going to do gym at least twice but I am busy with nanny's work five times this week so probably I will use time in the park or nanny's time to play and do gym at the same time:P
Yesterday I was talking with a friend of mine and she asked where will be my next holiday...well I have several places to visit but probably the next travel will be an entire day inRome with my friend Noemi, yep I need to fix a date perfect for boths...but I already know that It will be a day full of laughs and great quality time!!!




  • The most I've spent this past week was on: a particular thank you gift for my tuscan friend, my mother teached me to say always thank you and this is a special gift for his second job;)
  • Today I feel great towards money because budget worked so well for the past month that also if I will have  unexpected bill I will be able to pay without problem...this is part of budget plan that I love
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: absolutely spend an afternoon with parents o nthe lake, great temperature, great colour, great company....
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to complete all "the daily to do listss"
  • Monthly personal goal: this is the Thanksgiving month, so I want to keep to find at least one thing each day that make me smile and say thank you for it!



Commenti