LOVE TIPS 6 SUGGESTION FROM "HE'S JUST NOT INTO YOU" MOVIE


Anyone of us isn't perfect, but I think is a lot more stupid try to be someone completely different from us. Habvve you ever seen “He's just not into you movie”? Well I must to say that IT is a movie based on reality, most of common woman things, phrases & co, this movie said things that we already knew in our minds but we choose to be ignorant about them-yep we aren't ignorant, we choose to doesn't know something-and I must to admit that after this movie I did something different, but most of our dinner for girls only is always a topic: MEN

And yes I must to say that I am completely agree with movie and some of its suggestions:

If a man doesn't ask you a second date, doesn't call you, doesn't do absolutely nothing, we can also thing that a day he will be completely inlove for us but the ugly truth is that he isn't interested, so don't waste your time with someone that isn't interested into you.


If you had a nice date but he doesn't ask your number,plus he gave you his business card there is only a thing to do RUN AWAY from him ffaster is possible..if he is really interested, asked tons of things and he will know where find all your contacts..but please don't call him...but if you want only a story based on sex do whatever you want.


How many times we talked about Sparkling on dates? The truth is that we are romantic and dreamer woman, while men use this story of sparkling to do whatever they want and if you try to ask something well they'll reply: “Sorry there isn't sparkling between us” I put it together other excuse “I don't have time for a story right now”; “You aren't the problem, I am the problem but I like you and I will be sorry if I'd lose you” (AKA: I am not goign to have a real romantic story with you but I like to have sex with you so this is what I can offer) ALARM ALARM ALARM




The ugly truth is that also knowing secret, now there are movies and books that explain us male minds, we don't choose who love, we aren't able to divide love & sex, we tend to do the same things always, do analysis about every single phrase...but a day when we're completely relax and happy with ourself we'll meet our MR Right, perfectly imperfect ….but perfect for us!!!

Commenti

Posta un commento