EGYPT (my genuine envy)

Ok in this exactly moment a person that I know is pending an entire week in Egypt, he did another holiday in Lithuania and during summer he visited Sweden, he like Lithuania and hated Sweden...however I can easy admit that I am really envy about his travels...as I wrote one thing that really missed in my life for several reason is been TRAVELING...now I am planning my next holidays....

The other day I was reorganize all my books and I've found tons of travel guides including one that talks about Egyp, so after I've read this is what would be my personal itinerary...

10 SPOT YOU CANNOT MISS:


  • Giza Pyramids: is clear guide says thatyou need to watch and visit it at least once in your life
  • Cairo Tower: ok maybe this isn't best time to visit Cairo but it is interesting and from this tower you have an amazing view and guide says also a nice restaurant at 16th floor of it
  • Sunset on Nilo-I must to admit that I love at same level sunshine and sunset so probably I imagine that is a great moment show one of two moments, but maybe sunset is a little bit more romantic
  • Antique Tebe: who is a history lover would must to do a stop in this spot:P
  • Sinai Mount: ok if you read Bible and you are interesting on it, this is a place that you absolutely see and following guide is great does a night excursion
  • Red Sea-ok I love every sea place exist on the planet but if you are doing holiday here is good book a snorkeling session because what is under the sea is thousand times better of what you're imaging
  • White Desert
  • Wadi-el-Hitan if you like fossil this is really good place to visit
  • Mediterrean Coast: mediterrean worths:D
Ok maybe this summer I finnally will able to do my dream's holiday in Greece but also Egypt could be a nice deal!!!

Commenti