Ok I am a big fan uof Sex & the city, honestly I discover this serie when it was almost finished...however in the last years Iìve found other interesting tv program...I wrote in the fall/winter I absolutely adore stay at home, having lazy nights...
Which tv programs I loved? well GIRLS and UNDEREMPLOYED
Why? Because they are a sort of Big brother eye in the reality of young adulthood, yes that period when you're still try to understand which is perfect way for you...
Both programs are real for several reasons, on Girls everyone is perfectly imperfect and as in underemployed you can see sacrifices you do (or in lucky case you did) to arrive in the end of the month...so is normal that they had success, ok Underemplyed is been canceled after first season but Girls not and there is a why, for me more than just one....
- you need share apartment to pay a monthly rent and if you don't want to sell one of you organ
- if you have a invite for a special occasion is thousands time better rent dress instead buy it (come on in you wear it only once in your entire life is a worst investment ever)
- your option of eating out isn't Nobu or fancy restaurant but Mc donalds, chinese and pizza
- fashionista who needs to keep budget under control will became the perfect style hunter into thrifty store-and we can say vintage look is always an evergreen
- relations aren't always erfect (ok also inSex and the city is the same), usually on this programs they're so bad and weird as usually are inthe reality world
- study and have a good education doesn't means you'll find your ideal job in a while, in the reality you'll do a long list of terrible and underpaid jobs before find the right way for you
- Yes your life could a complete differnt way from image you have in your mind, think about unexpected pregnancy, a worst job with a bad hourly rate but with a contract,broke up, reconcilitions, a dream that brokes when you open your eyes on the world...
Honestly I never understood into Sex & the city How much was the monthly Carrie's salary that permits her to wear great clothes, eating out at lest 4 times per week and have a flat in New York and not so far from center, but there are really nice things that I loved and still love when I watch an episode of it.
- true friendship between "the girls", is a true gift when you know someone that is perfect for you and not always this person is a men, men could pass while true friendship lasts forever
- True, honest and open talks about everything and I mean everything, there isn't a single topic that is taboo
- Clothes- I know but hey I'm always a woman and I love fashion, maybe I cannot permit same clothes of them, then the fact that I love do reasearches to find low cost version of high fashion names is another story.
What about your favourite tv programs, what do you like and what you dislike about them?