SALES & FASHION

Do you know what is the difference between fake sales and real sales? Well to be honsest until some years ago for me when a shop had wrote SALE, I entered and bought whatever I wanted, until discover that something that I loved wasn't a real sale but a remain from years and years ago.
BEfore Xmas time starts, usually real SALES are when a shop do big sales on NEW COLLECTIONS, while fake sales is when a shop hang out whatever is in their storage because they are trying to sell EVERYTHING.

What I do right now, when I see SALES I am always tempted but usually I choose shop that I attend and here I buy almost regoularly, so I am able to see if there is real sales, have you ever noticed that sometimes write into price tags % of discount and final price but nothing about original price...DO you know that it is wrong and almost illegal, a client must to know which was original price so can see transparent sales...if you don't see original price think a lot before buy because could happens that you return at home and you aren't so sure about your purchase...and sometimes is very hard change something buy on sales (also if LAWS is on your side)...

One of my best investment founded during sales!!!

However what is good buy on sales? In my personal opinion everything is classic and isn't a seasonal trend, for example is better to buy a well cut coat that last for years instead a nice fancy jacket that will be trendy only few months...

What I've bought in the years during sales:

  • a pair of flat boots
  • a winter long jacket
  • winter gym shoes- Do you know I've bought them for only €20 in 2007 ( they're broking insome parts now after almost 8 years)
  • great bag for €5 (yep that broke some weeks ago after 2 year of intense work)

and these are item that worths every single cent I've spent, but as you know I am not perfect so I bought also wrong things like:


  • several dresses never used bought only because their price was under €10
  • flat shoes that gave to my foots real PAIN, sorry also if they're cheaper instead the rezt of the world, I don't buy anymore into chinese shops shoes because I need to save my foots:P
  • fake jewels-paid too much...now I have a good collection of nacklaces, bracelet, cocktail rings and earrings, absolutely fakes (apart some frm my granmother collection) perfect for every occasion, yes H&M is  a little tempttion but is friendly with my budget...but yes I plan also shopping during sales!!!

There is a friend of mine that buy only in very expesive shops, but to be honest I don't notice a big difference between white shirt you can find also into your supermarket instead luxury shop, to be honest also on lingeries, tank top I don't notice a big difference... I notice into shoes and coats...I prefer spend a little bit more on it that on shirts...finally H&M has also a great section "conscious fashion", where fabric is great and recicled -SAVVY, BEAUTIFUL AND COMFTY!!!

Rules to have a good to sales's shopping?, wear comfty and midi heels (no more of 5 cm) cause if you want to try a lovely dress isn't very realistic try it with gym shoes is always better to have some heels, drink coffee, deep breath and calm...yep sales could became a sort of war scenes but you must to be like a militar and looking for ONLY what you planned without distraction...Believe me you will be at home while the rest of the world is still having battle for a pair of leggins that   will be never wear.

Commenti