This past week is been busy into Work's field, but I am really really glad about it, also if I am been glad to had a august full of lazyness, now I need to work...I know I will not be only an housewife, I will need also to have time for work maybe also few hours per day...and I always said that when I will have kids for the firs 3 years I will be a stay at home mum....
However I need to do a confession: I did shopping yesterday...I've bought a plant for my mum (it is a gift) last Sophie Kinsella book and a new maxy bag...I know I wrote that no shopping was in my budget until the end of the month, well I didn't resist to last adventure of Becky Bloomwood and my bag is falling in pieces-and I mean literally- so I found a nice new one for only €9,90, a bag with 12 kind of earrings for only €7.95 from H&M, plus I orderer 2 pairs of jeans for only €28.90, well considering that last jeans I've bought is been a couple of years ago...
When I work from home I can wear my pajamas, when I work in the cafe or as nanny my "uniform" consists in : jeans, sneakers and tshirt...however I have some invites for more elegant occasion and I must to admit that I am still craving for that red lace dress on H&M...but also if it is low cost could be really dangerous for my finances, so I plan also shopping (ok maybe books nd bag weren't planned but is been a sort of emergency)...
One thing that I loved this week is been create a brochure to promote better a book that I translated, a poet book, cruel in some poets but still so romantic and fashinating...I really recommended this book to my male friends and they liked it:P
Anoother thing is that I am trying to have eat list 2 real dates with friends, on friday I had lunch with my childhood friend and in the afternoon my weekly coffe with my friend and ex collegue Samantha...great time...I know I seem old, but I prefer to hang out during day and stay at home during night...seems stupid?
- The most I've spent this past week was on: SHOPPING-I know I am guilty because I did shopping, but hei it was a real NEED, I've bought a maxi bag, 2 pair of jeans, a littel collection of very nice earrings, book....but now I can say that I am almost perfect for fall/winter (I'm deciding if I will invest some money in a good coat or not this year), plus I spend almost €20 for my monthly reading- I know I could use web but I love reading without be connected
- Today I'm thankful for every sinlge person I met in my life, I learned a lot from each of of them, with some is born a great friendship with other nothing but I can say that people are my friends are perfect because they're-as me- PERFECTLY IMPERFECT
- Moment can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: lunch with my childhood frend and her 4 months old daughter, we had great time together and the lovely SOfia felt asleep in my arms...great sensation
- I will consider this week a success if I will keep my DIY work, I wrote decide things to keep/donate/eliminate is a long process, probably it will be my personal DIY work for the entire month
- Looking for: the end of the month a my week end in Viareggio, I just started countdown, me and my friend Samatha will visit Lucca's comics and relax near sea...great plans no?