I PREFER SPEND ON

There are things where I prefer spend a little bit more, also if I ama girl (ok a woman) on a budget, for some items and services I prefer to pay a little bit more...mayb eis stupid but is my personal guilt:P






  • car wash: i know if I would use coins , I'd can do it by myself, butthe ugly truth is that I prefer to pay someone to do it, car is 1000 cleaner...I talk for experience...plus during men clean, wash and dry my ccar I have time to read, think and write about blog post...
  • Books: ok using library is completely free but in my hometown if I want to read some news book I need to buy and honestly for me money spent on books are a good investments
  • Magazines: I know I'd can use online free version, but I prefer touch paper and decide when and where read them without stayng always connected
  • drink a coffe in a cafe at least once per week: this is one of my favourite guilts, because also if I tend to make and drink my coffe at home, when I had a bad day is so nice sit on a table drink with calm and have time to read without pressure of other things

Those are stupid things that could cost less if I would doby myself, but the truth is that for something I prefer spend a little bit more, for me is a save in a long time!!!

Commenti