OCTOBER GOALS LIST
Phew! My medical visit went really went this morning...I hate doctors, and I must to admit that I wasn't scared I was TERRIFIED about the visit, luckily everything went well!!!
I had a nice job interview for a work from home and the fact I can work in the morning, means that I can do nanny in the afternoonand still work in the cafe during week end, well my week will became busy ( working from home every morning from monday till friday, working 3 afternoons per week as nanny and working inthe cafe almost every week end)...
Yep this means tha tI will handling 3 jobs at the same time so now next step is find a good work/life balance!!!
This week I will receive my firs paycheck as nany, honestly being a church's member and the girl is the daughter of Reverend I was embarassed about to ask an hourly pay so I left them to decide the hourly ammount and I will discover it in the next days, well I will be glad for every amount... This week I am going to deposit some money in the bank, honestly I would like to increae my bank amount for the end of 2014...plus this week I am going to try to understand better financial, ssavings & investment worlds!!!
Every month I write a list of things I would like to do and achieve inthat month and this is the OCtober's list:
- Gym in the park at least 3 times per week
- learn how to use some graphic programs for pc
- Go to ùpblic library during childhood events at least once per week
- Attend at least one Art Exposion
- Clean and re-organize my closet
- Reorganize my desks
- choose DIY projects fro kids, plan and prepare all the materials
- Eat vegetarian more often is possible
- Finish to read all books I've bought in the summer
- Prepare a list of things to do for my long week end in Viareggio
- Plan and host a charity event in church