Passa ai contenuti principali

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

Today is monday and usually is my day where I dedicate all morning to finance and budgeting, yes I still have a love/hate relation with budget, I know it is very good and it must to be consider a friend, unluckily budget is also that thing that gives me a determinated amount to stick to have a good balance in the end of the month....Howeveer with calcultor, pens, corrections, inthe end of this process I always have a little headache and a good excuse to have a nother cup of coffee!!!

This past week I worked a lot and I also earned some money that is really really good, but almost all of the amount is destinated to medical visit, I hate doctors and also if here inItaly healtcare is free, I need to go to a private doctor for a determinated visit and this is really expensive, I hope everything will be good... but honestly also if I know is ok do cotrols, I would easily don't go never to doc...sorry for the category but in my entire life I disliked doctor and everything/everyone is connected to them!!!

I went in the park at least twice per week with the 2,4 year old girl, we palyed a lot and I am looking into my DIY books some easy project to do together, is almost OCtober and also if inthe morning temperature is warm till 5 pm, there are some rainy days that are perfect for indoor activities and also for blogging... I am trying to understand how work some graphic programs fro pc, Ia m also looking into my books collection understanding what keep, what donate and what eliminate...also if I am planning a nice charity event in church, but it is stilla work in progress...

Yesterday I went with my parents to Bolsena's lake for a couple of hours totally dedicated to relax, yes you cannot swim, or bbetter you could but honestly I dont want to get ill, I had also a dinner for girls only on saturday night and we had great laughs!!!

Another thing I am trying to do is declutter my room, my dsks and reorganize them looking in the web to find inspiration, plus with tons of books, boxes I have into my room seems that I am moving, yes probably in the future I'll do but don't say me that moving isn't stressful, I am stressed only cleaning my room of my 30 years...and I clean and reorganize it periodically (at least 3 times per year)

For this week I have a busy time: nanny 3 times per week, dog sitting on thursday evening, work in the cafe during week end plus a job interview for a work-from-home, this is could be nice because I'd work at home in the morning but I will hang out with the lovely little girl 3 afternoon per week and working in the cafe during week end I will connected with the Real world...plus some happy hours will beincluded, who knows we'll see...



  • The most I've spent this past week was on: fuel, considering that a day fuel finished and I needed to came at home walking the following day I put a determinated amount into car and I never had the same problem.
  • Today I feel a little bit nervous towards money because tomorrow I will spend large part of amount I earned into a medical visit, while honestly I'd prefer to put that amount directly into savings, but ok healt control is a need so I need to consider it a good investment, but honestly the fact that I hate doctors doesn't help a lot
  • Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that make me happy was: well to be honest I liked find time to write to my penpals all over the world (unluckily I must to  send out the letter, but I am going to do at max on friday), warming days walking in the park, new hairlook:P, talking with a friend and starting plan a week end out of town....simple things but usualyy simply things make me smile almost daily!!!
  • I will consider this week a success if I will be able to save 10% of my weekly income, resist to H&M temtation and I will visit my newmum friend
  • What I like about autumn: colours of the nature, they are so romantic!!!


Commenti

  1. It's really nice how you are honest with yourself about the money question!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

VALERIO'S INTERVIEW

Era da un pò che mi frullava in testa l'idea di intervistare amici di blog e amici di altri campi e, tenere queste interviste almeno una volta al mese. Ho iniziato con Silvia (la sua intervista qui) ed ora è il turno di Valerio, ragazzo affascinante e simpatico (dico io) con qualche capello bianco (dice lui), ora noi è da Febbraio che proviamo a organizzarci per un caffè ma ancora non ci siamo riusciti, così se all'inizio pensavo di fare questa intervista di fronte ad una tazza di caffè reale, per ora ce lo prendiamo virtualmente...Valerio è stato carinissimo e disponibile, nonostante i suoi miliardi di impegni...ovviamente in rosso i miei commenti
Iniziamo con l'intervista:
Presentati (nome, data di nascita, professione,studi passioni, hobbies) Mi chiamo Valerio Chibbaro, nato a Roma il 08/08/1982 e tra poco compirò ben 35 anni.  Quindi mi tocca farti un regalo che ti darò ...uhm...boh...a Natale?Dai dai che l'uomo acquista in fascino con età e capelli grigi, George Clone…

SILVIA'S INTERVIEW

E' da un pò che ci penso vorrei intervistare alcuni dei blogger che mi piacciono e quindi questa è la prima intervista di una piccola serie... Oggi facciamo due chiacchiere virtuali con Silvia di S in Fashion Avenue (in rosso i miei commenti e le foto le ho "rubate" dal suo instagram:P)

Allora iniziamo, presentati:
Allora eccomi con le domande, cercherò di esser il più possibile stringata, anche se come ormai saprai non ho il dono della sintesi. Mi chiamo Silvia Negretti e vivo a Roma(io ormai sono innamorata di questa meravigliosa città e ora che so che abiti in un complesso tipo Merlose Place prima o poi mi autoinvito a casa tua per nuotare:P), ho un’infinità di hobbies, quindi citerò solo quelli che pratico più frequentemente: sport, disegno (ho una laurea in fashion design ed anche fatto dei lavoro come illustratrice di moda per alcune riviste)-trovo che sia un lavoro fighissimo-, viaggi, fotografia, lettura, danza, shopping (ovviamente ^^), una passione per animali, f…