This past week is been busy with unexpected things, for example on friday we woke up without electricity, we called thousand of people, including a cousin of us that worked with some electricity's man, int he morning arrived one but he didn't know what he was supposed to do, while in the afternoon a couple of youn guys after 2 hours of researches finally found problem and solved the problem (hurrah!!!), now they must to came back on Wed to finish the work, but luckily we have electricity again and I was thinking: How Amish can live without it? well maybe if I was born in a Amish family my thoughts were different who knows???
Luckily I started a new work as baby sitter for the reverend's kid, a lovely girl of 2,4 years, I am turning back to my childhood, doing a lot of activities, for example today thanks to warm temperature and sun we're going to spend a couple of hours in the park, the other week we draw and read a lot, this week I am going to use park and other manual activities...
In the end of the month I will came back to work during week end in the cafe, honestly I like work form home but I need to have real contact with people and cafe's work permit it!!!
- The most I've spent last week was on: house bills, we paid €400 and other utilities but luckily after this big expense we've only normal bills, under control for the moment
- Today I feel ok and nervous towards money because I am still witing a couple of paycheck from last works but I know that on Thursday I will receive a paycheck also if I need to do a realy detailed and stressful budgeting work
- Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that make me happy was: receive some letters from my penpals al around the worl, visit my friend and my unofficial nephew and spend quality time with them
- I will consider a success this week if I will be able to do a detailed work with my budget, plan dates with friends and read one book. I cannot buy books till I finish thath I already bought during summer
- MY Daily must : is COFFEE, I need my daily cup to wake up and put my brain on!!!