...is to buy my home, from 6 months ago I am searxhing and visiting a lot of houses, flats, condos, twinhouses, villas atec etc and I still don't found my house, that house where you feel really confortable...
I was talking with a friend of mine that is living on a nice twin house on rent, thei're rent is pretty cheap for the kind of home where they're living, and we started to talk about option rent and buy...
Talking and studying market, you need to save a big amount to use as home deposit, then mortage rates wouldn't must more of 20% of your monthly paycheck and if you have a freelance work with various salary you need to calculate a monthly amount that you are sure to cover.
Well I must to confess that I'm a little bit exigent on home cause it isn't something that I am going to change between 2 years, but it must be aplece whereI am going to live for many many years!!!
Then I was interested about know what bank asks for mortage, well italian bank ask a lot of things ( thanks italian burocracy), plus if you're a freelance or you have a small business you must to ask to someone other to be your guarantee... now try to image that your parents, a family of one salray income, sign to help you to buy your home, at the same time with your work you can receive payments later...this means more interests and this isn't good.
another thing that you need to consider is location, you want to be in the center, in the coutry , int he middle of boths, do you prefer sea?lake? mountain? you need to consider also transportation cost...choose a house is a very important decision( nobody said that is easy)
So the better thing would be have a good savings account together a bank account for home deposit, choose a good mortage monthly rate that you canaffor without ask help to others... Yes this means that you'll must to do some changes, for example if you spend a lot on clothes and happy hour, limit it ona budget...on web there are several sources that can help you to track bills, expenses and savings..
- A good home deposit would cover at east 20% of the total price of the house ( cost includes everything, also documents, realtor fees, law fees and more)
- A home mortage would be paid in no more of 20 years, I know is a long time but anyone is saying that you can't pay it off sooner
- If you spend a lot of money using card, do a cash therapy every week you need to sit on table or in fron of your pc, see how much you really need for the week and use only that amount, card at home limit to be tempted from last minute shopping
- you can declutter your house selling items on thrifty stores and/or in the web, I am not saying that you're became millionaire but this could help your finances and savings to grow up a little bit
- Eating out, is, the worst choiche ever, you'd must to prepare your meal at home and use lunch box, it is savvy and ecological, plus healtier, you know exactly what is inside that meal
Honerstly One of the reason I'm looking to find several side hustle-writing job is to have a better financial and saving situation that would permit me to achieve this important goal!!!