AFTERNOON OF BABY SITTING

Yesterday me and the little reverend's daughter went to park, we played a lot with other kids - and I must to say that there were a couple of nasty little girls- However, we spent a lot of time and considering that the little girl isn't my daughter but I am only the baby sitter  I was always focused on her...I think I soaked as a 24 session of hard gym, but I had also a strange vision of a group of mum that were ona bench without looking their kids,...nope, everyone of them was writing on their iphones and ipad, while their kids were doing something also dangerous...

Honestly I hope to be a diffent mum in a future, I want to see every progress also into park of my kids, or maybe I'm strange and maybe in the future I'll do the same-who knows?

This week is full of activities to do with kids and tv is included really few times, I must to confess that yesterday afternoon I watched for first time Peppa pig cartoon, and I can say that it is a nice cartoon, but today apart go to the park, I'm going to prepare some easy DIY works, like greeting cards and drawings, reading's group in the library...isn't necessary to put kids in front of tv, but I understand that you need to give alternative to it and sometimes tv is the easiest choiche!!!


I re-discover some books with thousnds of projects, divided for season, material, so for the moment we're using warm temperature to stay out of home more as possible, then winter is long and we'll spend a lot of time at home,..I also aksed to my friend Vale that is a newmum that a day we'd must to hang out all together, so I can talk with someone of my age...is nice to talk with kids but sometimes you need to talk with other adult (also if sometimes isn't so good)!!!

During this week I will work a lot, write a lot, searching on the web for some graphic programs that seem really really nice and I am going to use, cause I would like to have a better version of this blog, watch some movies, go to art exposions and more...Yep I have a lot of things to do during work time and also in free time...luckily now I have a work time that permit me to have free nights...yep from October my week ends will be busy but hey this weekends help me to reach my financial goals and it is for a determinated period, from the middle of June I will be completely free from cafe's work till October, so the next summe I'd like to travel more... I will start to do it again in the end of October!!!

However turning to childhood planet, do you have suggestions for activities to do with a 2,4 year old girl???


Commenti

Posta un commento